Friday, April 25, 2008

Yikes

I am not even half done with the class profiles. I kind of think I have bitten off a lot here! I will continue though. Not everyone may find them interesting, but I think, especially, Val will enjoy them, as the years go by.
I haven't gotten to let you in on any of my exciting little stories lately, because I have been so busy getting through this class. Good thing my life is so boring! I am taking a camera to school today so I can get some pictures of Val's class. They get to wear those awesome t shirts that those really nice people gave to each of the kids. They are really something special!
Anyway, today for lunch is chicken sandwiches, so I think I will make chocolate chip cookies. That way, Mr. Jones gets his ultimate lunch. Keep the math teacher happy, and the kids stay happy! He is also a track coach, so the girls get him extra!
Don't forget, another track meet tomorrow. I will post more about that tomorrow night.
M

No comments: