Friday, April 25, 2008

This is it...




The Original 6. They became friends in Mrs. Simons 4 year old preschool class, and have remained friends, even through Mr. Carter's 8th grade class. They took a picture together, and then, one with their principal, Mrs. Samms. She has been there since before they started. I love all the kids, but these 6 are really special, because they have been together so long. I am really proud of all of them. Julie and Zach are going to be Crusaders next year, but maybe in 4 years, I will write about the Original 4. The Final Four. That would be Val, Karlee, Braedon, and Jordan, if they all stay together. That would be something! Well, I don't want to get all emotional, so I will just say that I love these knuckleheads!

2 comments:

Gram~cr'kr said...

Love this post Michelle. What great pictures.

Grannymouse said...

Want you to know, I have enjoyed meeting your other kids. Keep up the good bloging!!!