Monday, April 21, 2008

Besties




This is Emily and Shelbie. Shelbie is our niece. She belongs to Tim and Danelle ( or Nelle as we call her ). These 2 knuckleheads are best friends. They have always gotten along so well. Whenever we get together at any kind of function, it is always Shelbie and Emily hanging out together.
They dance and giggle and make up plays. They sing songs, watch movies, play games. Shelbie and Emily love it when there is no school, because then they get to have sleepovers. We always meet at the Quik Trip in Park City, because that is halfway between our houses, so the drive never seems that long.
I think it is so sweet that these 2 are best buds! I never had a cousin that was the same age as me, and I think I was the one that missed out! I love these 2 loony-toons! Whenever they are together, they are always laughing, and can turn any situation into a good time.
We are so lucky to have such a SMART, BEAUTIFUL niece. She must take after her aunt Michelle, even though we are not related by blood. That is the only explanation I have! LOL!!!
Shelbie and Landon, her brother, are also the 2 that graced Mark and I with the nicknames Uncle Cracker and Aunt Cheese, because cheese and crackers go together.
Shelbie plays soccer and this summer she is playing softball, and she is very talented in ceramics, and is currently writing her own book, which I am looking forward to reading, when it is ready. I know it will be great, because she is a super star! Emily has great taste, and she would not pick anyone but the best to be her "bestie", best friend.
Love,
Aunt Cheese- as Shelbs calls me

1 comment:

Gram~cr'kr said...

OH MY GOODNESS, how blessed we are! I AM fortunate to have a cousin that is my "bestie", the bad thing is we have always lived miles apart. So when we get together, we have catching up to do,but it's alway a blast.