Saturday, April 26, 2008

Meet Vinh


Meet Vinh. Isn't it nice to know him? I think so! This guy is probably the most humble, polite young man I have ever met. Ever. I mean it. He is totally awesome!
He is really smart, but he always is ready to help anyone who needs it. He likes to share his "wealth" in that way.
He also is the sweatiest kid I know. During basketball games, it was like you could wring out his shirt. At least we know his sweat glands work well.
I remember in 6th grade, he was serving lunch. He was very nervous about it, because there are a lot of rules, and it gets hot in there with all the ovens and steam tables turned on, but the kids are all real troupers about it. Anyway, I was getting a pan out of the oven, and told him to move back so I wouldn't burn him,and he said something like, please be careful. I am vulnerable!
Now isn't that funny?
Vinh is one good kid. Also BC bound. Awesome. One of the best!
Love to him,
Michelle

No comments: