Thursday, April 24, 2008

Meet Tianna


This is Tianna. She came and joined the class in Kindergarten, I think.
Tianna is the tallest kid in this class. Well, the girls anyway. She was the tallest for many years, but some of the boys have overtaken her.
I will always remember how much Tianna loves food. Every day she asks what is for lunch, and needs to know everything we are having.
She used to play on Val's basketball team, but she was sidelined with an irregular heartbeat. She did go to some games with us though.
Tianna is a sweet girl. She is very smart. Val says she is Mr Carter's favorite, probably because she is the smartest in class in religion. That is what I hear anyway.
I will miss her, she is bound for Kapaun. Her little sister is in Emily's class though, so I think I will probably have a few more years of catching up with her when I can.
Maybe I will even make her some tacos, pears and apple crisp. I know those are her faves!
She's the best!
08
Love to her,
Michelle

No comments: