Friday, April 25, 2008

Meet Garrett


This is Val's coolest (cutest) bud , Garrett. Garrett and Val both ran cross country together. They were the only 8th graders on the team.
Garrett calls Val the "It Girl". He is one of the most athletic boys in the class. He is a hot dogger on the basketball team. He can make 3 point shots, and spin and shoot, and jump in the air. It is quite the show!
Val and Garrett went to KC together a few months ago, along with Karlee, Gage, and Shanae to go to a track meet.
Garrett is always messing around with Val. A few weeks ago at lunch, he decided he was going to divorce his best friend Zach, and told Val that she was his new best buddy. It bugged the other girls in the class! That is their friendship though. Garrett and Val will probably hang out next year, since he is also going to Carroll. In fact, last fall, they went to a few football games together, and hung out while the rest of their gang walked around.
I guess that is about all about Garrett. The thing I will miss about him is that he always would sit in the front seat when I took him home, and I always have magazines in the car that I read while I wait, and when they slide across the dash, he always catches them for me. (Unlike Val who lets them go.).
You ask me if I love Garrett? Heck yeah, he is one of the best!
Love,
Michelle-your ride home a lot of the days.

No comments: