Sunday, April 13, 2008

Peer Pressure


My first blog will be about peer pressure. I will post a get-to-me post later.

Some of you may know my sister in law, Danelle. She is a lovely woman, who has been on top of me forever to start a blog. Apparently, she wants to live vicariously through me. I don't blame her, I am after all, living an extremely glamorous life in Wichita, Ks. I am married to a great guy. Mark is an electrician. My oldest daughter Valleri (Val) is a runner, she does long distance in track, and also runs cross country. Emily (Emi) is my youngest. She is a hurdler on her track team and a dancer. More about them later.

This is where Danelle is jealous- I am a lunch lady. It is truly the greatest job ever. I have great hours, long vacations, I get paid, and I work with 2 of my best friends, Carol and Claudia. I am sure they will pop up later also.

Back to Danelle. She is the one person in my life who has recognized my greatness, and has (pressured) enticed me to let you all in on my life. So, for this, she is the one you can either thank or murder, as you get sucked in to reading all about dance recitals and track meets. Graduations and high school. I hope everyone who reads this finds my life interesting enough to continue, but if not, they are the ones missing out, because I think I am pretty awesome.

So this is dedicated to Danelle. A fabulous sister in law, who is older than me!!!! Just wanted to throw that in.

Love to you all,
Michelle

2 comments:

Gram~cr'kr said...

By joe I think you have a knack for this. I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

Danelle said...

Wow..that Danelle girl sounds pretty awesome. She sounds like way out there awesome. The best person in the world to persuade you into start a blog. WOW. I sit in awe.