Monday, April 28, 2008

Time slips by...

Mark's grandma died today. Unfortunately, I never really knew her. I think she had to have a lot of good in her though, because, many very good people were infuenced by her.
I am talking about my mother in law, Nancy (Gram cracker), Mark, Tim, and Muffy, Amanda, and many others. They are all loving people who mean a tremendous amount to my life, and they were all touched by hers.
I wish time had not slipped by like it did. I am ashamed to say that I can count on only one hand how many times I was in contact with her. But, I deeply appreciate what and who she brought into this world.
And for that I will miss her. But, I know that her spirit lives on, in those I love.

1 comment:

Gram~cr'kr said...

Death leaves a heartache
No one can heal, but
Love leaves memory
No one can steal.

Thank you my sweet Michelle, I love you for what you said.

Nancy aka Gramcrkr