Thursday, April 24, 2008

Meet Zach


Meet Zach, another member of the Original 6. Isn't he a cutie. That is actual size too. Haha just kidding! But Zach is short. He is not quite 5 feet tall.
I like to call him Zach attack. He is Val's bud. They spend a few days a week together after school hanging out, because she is cooler than jail (latchkey).
This picture was taken at my brother Brian and Megahn's wedding. It was in October. Aren't they truly adorable together? Too bad he is going to Kapaun. You know, tainted blood. HAHA. He is ok, he wants to go to BC, it is just a question of demographics, so I guess I will keep him.
Zach has a lot of spunk. He is totally into sports. He played basketball and is on the track team. He is a long distance runner like Val.
Zach and Val are friends. Just friends. They happened to be at the wedding together, because his family and my family are good friends. I don't want to give out the wrong idea.
I will miss feeding Zach at school and at home.
I don't know what I will do, not having to feed him a zillion chicken rings, and coke ( from a small bottle- it tastes better that way), and little debbie cakes. I guess I will save a bunch on grocery money. But, I would take him back in a second, if he ever would want to visit. Maybe I will take him swimming too.
Do I love Zach? Sure, I do, he is one of the best!
Love,
Michelle

No comments: