Saturday, April 26, 2008

Meet Jennifer


Meet Jennifer. Jen to her friends. This is probably the quietest, most respectful girl I've met. I know for sure in the class.
She is going to Kapaun, but she also goes to mass every Saturday, so we will be able to catch up with her weekly. It's a good thing!
I tend to remember a lot about the kids in relation to lunch. She loves oven potatoes ( fries, tots, etc.) more than anyone else in the class. And chips.
Anyway, that does not seem very important, now does it? Let's see, Jen has a little sister in kindergarten, Amy, who is the opposite of Jen so she is always in trouble. Then, she will only speak in vietnamese, so Jen is always having to go translate for the principal. What will Mrs Samms do next year? I don't know!
I think Jen is a smart, beautiful girl! I think she will shine in high school, as I believe of all these kids. I wish her luck in the future, but I don't think she will need it, of course. Why, you ask? Duh, she is one of the best, that's why!
Love to Jen,
Michelle

No comments: