Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Something you need to know...

Here is a little tidbit to know about my kids. I ask Emily who her best friend is, and she says Shelbie or Karly, a girl who used to be in her class, but moved to St Louis before 5th grade started. Emily still sees her though.
I ask Valleri the same question, and she says she has many best friends. She is a friend collector, I think. She has a lot of close friends, and can make friends in the blink of an eye with anyone! So that is why I say one of her best friends, and not her best friend in her classmates blogs.
She loves them all though. And who wouldn't love her, she is Val.

Everyone loves Emily too. She has no enemies. Her class is different though, which I have said before. They are very competitive with each other. She just tends to cling to individuals rather than large groups.

No comments: