Friday, April 25, 2008

Anthony


OK, just one more post this morning, then I will lay off for awhile. I think I am addicted.
This little cutie pie is Anthony. He goes to SMM, in the 1st grade. His mom is a lunch lady at St. Anne's.
Anthony is one funny kid. There was a weekend a few months ago, when I saw him at school all week, then on Saturday and Sunday that weekend we also ran into him at different places. I know that one of them was the free throw competition Emily was in.
Anyway, by the 2nd time we saw each other without expecting it, he ran up to me and was pointing at me and saying OOOOHHHH I saw you first! So, now every time we run into each other at school, we try to see who can see the other one first. Childish? Maybe, but I think kids need to have fun. We are not hurting anyone, and he is quiet and respectful enough to not get into trouble. No harm, no foul.
I also have other games going with the kids. I have been "it" in tag for about 2 years now. Every time I try to tag someone that plays, they cross their fingers. If I happen to get one by surprise, I always let them tag me really quick, so I don't hurt their fingers. The fun is in the chase.
So, now you know how immature I really am, if there were any questions about that. But, I don't care. It is all in fun,and if you can't have fun in life, then life is not worth living.
Love,
Lunch Lady to My Stars At SMM, (which is every student)
Michelle

No comments: