Sunday, April 27, 2008

Meet Estefany

Estefany is the newest member of the class. She came to SMM in 6th grade. She is super smart. Always gets good marks in school.
A lot of the 8th graders, and their parents took turns helping us make cinnamon rolls for the kids to sell as a fundraiser, throughout the year, for their trip expenses. I think she was the biggest help of all.
Her parents also work for the school. They own the janitor service that cleans the building, so she and her sister, and brothers help. When we would go to the school at night for practices, they were always there hanging out. And so well mannered! I used to buy a couple of cans of pop for them to share.
Estefany is a beautiful girl! The picture I took of her by herself turned out kind of fuzzy,so I had her take another, but she was shy, so Jordan stepped in, also. He is not shy.
Estefany is also going to be a Golden Eagle next year. Their family does not live too far away,so I am hoping she and Val still hang out together, sometimes.
Who is one of the best? Well, I would have to say....Estefany!
Love,
Michelle



No comments: