Thursday, April 17, 2008

Emily's class







I guess I should say something about Emily's class. I have mentioned Val's before. Emily is in 6th grade. I am the room mother to this group of kids. Their class is the same as Val's in that there are 16 kids. 8 boys and 8 girls. But the difference is, they seem to run hot and cold with each other. I fully am not shocked when one of these kids throws another one "under the bus" to save themselves. I think that is too bad!



They are not all horrible though. They just don't have the same spirit of family that other classes have. I hope that within the next 2 years, they will find that also. Don't get me wrong, they are not bad kids, they just are not, as a whole, close. It is hard to be that way, when your class, for fun, decides who they would vote out, if they could. More than once.



They do, sometimes surprise you, and do nice things! All kids are that way though, just when you think enough is enough they do something sweet or funny. Oh, and I am not talking about the time Emily's friend Chase asked me what I would do if he ran over to me and tackled me at lunch. I told him I wouldn't do anything, I would let Mrs Samms-the principal- take care of it. He did not tackle me either, surprise!



Hearts and kisses,



Michelle

No comments: