Saturday, April 26, 2008

Meet Braedon


This is Braedon, an original. He is easily the TALLEST kid I have ever met in my life. At 14, he is like 6 feet 3 inches. It is crazy! His mom and I went to SMM together when we were kids, then BC. I have known his family my whole life.
Braedon can eat more than any other human alive! He gets like 2 lunch trays for firsts, then comes back for another one for seconds, and always has 2 milks too. Every day.
I will remember that about him. He and Val have always had a kind of flirty friendship. I think they are adorable together, but they are just friends. He has a really good heart. Awesome basketball player,and is doing the high jump in track.
Braedon is bound for BC also, and is actually going to be in a lot of the same classes Val is taking, because I saw his mom at enrollment. I hope that they get to be in the same schedule. At least for a few classes. Val thinks he is awesome, and I do too. Of course, he has already asked her to bring him extra lunch next year, I guess he is either worried he will starve or he will miss my cooking. I would cook for him anytime!
Love Braedon? Of course! Why? He is one of the best!
Love and Lunch,
Michelle

No comments: