Saturday, April 26, 2008

Track Meet the Sequel







OK, so we go out, early in the morning. It is just as cold as last week! And it only got colder!!! Val got 3rd place in her mile. She did awesome! She also took 3 seconds off her 800.



Emily did her hurdles, and still did not knock any over, took, 1 second off her 100 meter, but added 1/4 second to her 75 meter.



I was so proud of both of them. Of course we took pictures. It wouldn't be a day for you if I did not share some pictures of our lives. I know you have been sitting at your computer all day, waiting for the updates, but I am sorry, we had to be holy and go to church too.



Enjoy the pics. I enjoyed the day! I even got to play head coach for a while, because the coaches were all going to Oklahoma for a race tomorrow.



Speedy love to you all, I have got to watch some Schoolhouse Rocks now,



Michelle

No comments: