Friday, April 25, 2008

Meet Julie (N)- the other Julie

This is Julie N. She is not an original, but came to the class very early on. I would ask Val when exactly, but she is still snoozin, and needs a few minutes before her brain connects in the morning.
Julie is probably one of the sweetest, most soft spoken ladies I know. She and Val (if you can believe it) are the 2 in the class with the highest marks in conduct. Mr. Carter gives them homework passes, because they are so well behaved. Or appear to be anyway.
Julie, is another Kapaun bound student. I know I say this about everyone,but I really will miss her! We used to give her rides to the volleyball games in 6th grade. She is funny. A quiet funny, but funny all the same.
I know she and Val will keep in touch, because they text each other after school all the time, sometimes before we even pull away from the curb. She is also a 5:30 mass person on Saturday nights, so Val will get to catch up with her each weekend. It will be hard on her though, the separation, these 2 have really gotten extremely close.
I will remember Julie and Val and Jennifer hiding in the bathroom so they would not have to be asked to serve Mass. Sitting by themselves at Mass, but always around some boy they thought was cute. Volleyball, McDonalds, field trips and class parties.
She is truly the sweetest of the best, and for that, I love her.
Michelle

No comments: