Monday, May 5, 2008

What a weekend!

Yikes, we had it all. Track practice, and a meet, dance rehearsal and recital, and a graduation thrown in too. Now, here it is, Monday, and I am facing a week of school, before another busy weekend.
I bought Val's last ever lunch ticket. I will never buy her another one. Next year, they will use her fingerprint at BCCHS to pay for whatever she needs. Isn't that neat? HMMM.... kind of sad, but it is good, because I think Val is sick of SMM. She has outgrown it. I noticed it especially about a month ago.
Oh well, now I will have to keep her finger loaded with money. HAHA. And, they don't feed her there unless she has money. At SMM we accept lunch charges. She is taking her lunch most days, that is the thing to do, but needs money on her account if she wants something.

No comments: