Saturday, May 17, 2008

Hey Hey What Do You Say- Today Is Declared Emily Day


Since Val and Mark went to Worlds of Fun today, I declared this day for all things Emily.
We started with breakfast at McDonald's. She loves the McSkillet burrito.
Next, we had to pick up our Angel Food delivery, but she was a good sport for this, because next.....
We went to the mall. We shopped, and looked around. Emi bought 2 pairs of shorts at Limited Too, and the most totally awesome sunglasses at Claire's ever. I would take a pic but Val took the camera. Tomorrow.
We also ate lunch at Towne East, because there is nothing better than Food Court food.
Now we are home, where we are watching iCarly, and then Evan Almighty, then I don't know what else will come up, but we are having fun.
I suggest everyone get an Emily to hang out with. They are awesome.

1 comment:

Gram~cr'kr said...

I totally agree, Emi is fun to hang with. I want an Emily Day!!