Friday, May 30, 2008

Jinx you owe me a soda


Have you ever known of a dog that can break dance?
Jinx can. Seriously, if you don't believe me, ask Mark. I am for real!
Jinx belongs to my mom and dad. He is actually Jinx the third. When my dad was young, he had the first Jinx, then we had the second when we were kids, now this is the third. Of course, we had other dogs, here and there, but there has always been a Jinx.
My mom got him when Emily was about 3 weeks old. He has been around a long time. Emily is 12 so Jinx is 84. That is about as old as my grandma. Old!!!!
He is starting to show signs of his age though, he is starting to go blind,but he keeps plugging away. Cute dog. He drives my mom and dad crazy though. But, I know they love him.Just look at that face!
Adorable, in an ugly way. Like E.T., I always thought he was so ugly that he was cute. That is how Jinx is.

1 comment:

Danelle said...

He is ugly-cute.