Saturday, May 10, 2008

Valleri- 4 year old preschool


Mrs Simons was Val's preschool teacher. Her son, is a year younger than I am, so he was in my brother's class all the years we grew up, so I have always known her.
She loved Val, and still does. I talked to her yesterday, and she could not believe those kids were already going to high school.
This is what I remember from Val's time in preschool.
Mothers Day tea party
ABC song
pink Barbie backpack
Pumpkin Patch
Butterfly Farm
her first class parties
I was her room mother
learning the prayers
snack time
Rode a horse for the one and only time of her life
EEKS!!! I just realized I put in a kindergarten picture of her. DUH!!! I don't know how to take them out, so imagine her a bit shorter, with no glasses, and there you have it.

No comments: