Friday, May 9, 2008

Jon and Dasha

This is our friend Jonny Carper, and his wife Dasha. They live in Colorado.
Jon and Mark have been friends for as long as I've known him, and most of their childhoods too, I think. He is a great guy!
We lost track of him for years, but in October, reconnected, and even had a big "reunion" of all the guys and their families. Everyone had a great time, and the girls got to be reaquainted with their "uncles".
Anyway, Jon emailed us last week and wanted to know if we had made plans to see the new Indiana Jones movie yet. I guess they had all watched those movies together as kids, and he is going to come to Wichita, to see the new one with his friends. Cool!
So, Mark, the girls and I, Dalton, Marty, and Jon are going to go see it. Jealous? Maybe you will see us there. They will be the loud ones, I am sure!

Jon is a good guy! He has always been an absolute sweetheart to me. He used to get into some major trouble as a younger guy, but he is totally aces in my book!!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

But does he know that Trent Green is no longer with the Chiefs?