Sunday, May 4, 2008

Landon




This cutie is my guy Landon. He was so hilarious today, he really kept me entertained. It all started at Braum's. He got a double scoop of orange sherbet after lunch, and when his mama asked him why he chose such a big dessert, he said it was because the sign said it was the BEST VALUE! I don't think he quite finished, but came close.
Landon loves Legos. In the other pic, with Mark and I, he was trying to con us out of $10 so he could get a new Lego set. Didn't work.Yet. Maybe though.
I love the picture of him in the graduation cap. He looks so smart, and cute. Just like he is.
Landon and I have something else in common, in that we both love butterscotch disks. I am not sure how many he ate, but my bag was quite a bit lighter when the day ended, than when it began.
I think all 4 of the kids did a great job today. They were very well behaved, for having to endure such a long day, doing things, like sitting for long periods of time.
Anyway, Landon made my day more special, with his adorable smile, and funny stories. I think I would buy him a truck load of Legos if I could. But, I can't. Maybe instead, I will try to find him some old Star Wars action figures, like the ones Uncle Cracker buried behind his parent's shed. I will have to be on the lookout, his birthday is just a few months away....

2 comments:

Gram~cr'kr said...

It's all about the dimples you know, just steals your heart. He and Emily really show them off.

Danelle said...

There is no better Aunt than you, Michelle. I mean it!