Saturday, May 3, 2008

Final Track Meet







It was a cold one. Even I was cold, and I never am! This was the best meet of the season, by far!


Emily had a personal best in her hurdles, and ran her 100 meter in 18.01 seconds. Awesome!


Val started with the 1600 meter run,and finished in 7 minutes 15 seconds, which earned her a Gatorade from her cousin Delaine who was working concession. She took 5th place for this race.


She did absolutely fantastic in her 800 meter, finishing in 3 minutes 4 seconds.


Her final event of her Tiger career, was the 8th grade co-ed relay, she ran it with Garrett, Zach and Karlee. They took second to last in their heat, but I think it was a memory with friends that will stay with her forever.
I don't know why the relay team were holding up 3 fingers. Just the thing to do I guess.

No comments: