Saturday, May 3, 2008

See You Again







Today was the day. The day we wait all year for, every year. Emily's dance recital. I know that it is a long day, and there are what seems like, a million dances to get through, but it is so exciting when it is Emily's turn, to shake her groove thing!



She did awesome, of course. So proud. Mark took video of the dress rehearsal. There are no decorations, but he is going to try to load it. Until he does, enjoy these pictures.
Emi has danced for 6 years, and every year, she improves. The dances are getting a more mature feel to them, but I guess it makes sense, since she is growing up. It's a good thing, and someday, when I am a grandma, I will have the most kick ass dress up trunk ever, because I have saved every dance costume she has ever had.

No comments: