Friday, May 30, 2008

Rock Chalk Jayhawk Go Jean Shorts







OK, it is kind of a long story, but I will get there. My mom and dad and Aunt Kathy decided to go see my Aunt Mary Anne and her family in Tennessee, so they are leaving in the morning.
Aunt Kathy asked Val to water her flowers and tomato plants for her, and paid her $25, so my mom hired Emily to do the same, and pay her $25.
Yesterday, A.K. paid Val. She went home and got out her short short jean shorts, which were too short for her, and wanted to buy new ones. I told her she could, but she had to spend her own money for them, and she was fine with that. She wanted to go to Limited Too, but I told her the Too was for Too Expensive, and she would probably be happier buying shorts somewhere else.
She chose Kohl's which is nice, because, there is a nice new one in Derby not even 10 minutes from our house.
She found the jean shorts and the cute top in the picture.
While she was trying on, Emily found the KU outfit she is wearing, and I told her when she got paid, she could go and buy it, with her $$. She got paid this morning, so we went back.
I am so happy the girls have moved out of the toy buying stage and into the clothes buying stage!!!!
Not to mention that they both have great taste!!! And style!!!!!!!


No comments: