Friday, May 16, 2008

I Heart Shelbie




I think I will start an I Heart Shelbie club. I can do that, because, with her, I am very choosey, and I have picked her as my favorite niece.
Shelbie was recognized yesterday, as being a 5th grader going to Santa Fe next year as a 6th grader. I think she has always gone to Northridge,the school she is at now, but it is time to move on. Her school only goes to 5th grade. So to commemorate a school event, a Shelbie quiz: Get your pencils ready. Only #2 allowed.
Does Shelbie like gum? Yes
Is Shelbie able to swallow her gum in front of a crowd of people? After more than one try, yes
Is Shelbie the class clown? She was last night.
Can she sing with a straight face? I don't think so
Does she like lemonade and cookies, and ice cream? Yes
Was she one of the kids that had not taken her planet project home yet? Yes
Was this one of the most enjoyable concerts I have ever attended? Yes
Is Shelbie my favorite niece? Yes. I can say this without a shadow of a doubt. And, since she has only 2 other aunties, I am sure they would agree, but it would probably be a tie, with other nieces, since they both have more than one, but I don't, so I can step up to the plate (softball reference, since she's playing this year), and declare to the world, that I HEART SHELBIE AND SHE IS MY FAVORITE. I don't even have to add 5th grader, or middle, or 11 year old, or anything, she's just Shelbie.
Just don't ask me to do the same with my nephews. Then, I would have to be more specific.
This is getting long, and I do have more pictures to post with little stories later on,so I will just say once more that I am super proud of Shelbs. She's the best!
Loves and Hugs,
Auntie

No comments: