Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Charlie's Angels


These are my Charlie's Angels. Val even had the good hair for it.
This was taken at Promotion, but I have a bunch of pics of not just these 3 girls, but a lot of different kids from this class.
Whenever I would have my camera, all I had to say was Do Charlie's Angels, and any number of kids would scramble together to pose for a picture.
Dorky!
But Fun!
I bet they have a blast in high school. I just hope they stay quirky!!!!
I think I will get Emily, Tarah and Diem to be my Charlie's Angels next generation. I will talk to them tomorrow, they are all going swimming together. If they agree, I will post their pic! I bet they do!! I am irresistable.

2 comments:

Gram~cr'kr said...

Where's the picture?

Gram~cr'kr said...

Look out Farah Fawcett, Valleri has arrived!!