Thursday, June 26, 2008

Yardwork


Not only have we been cleaning out the inside of the house (only the laundry/storage room left, and some cupboards in the kitchen), but it was also time to mow the grass. This has always been Mark's job, but last year I started doing it,because his allergies started bugging him when he would do it. This is his excuse anyway.He also tells me I do a better job than he does on it.


When I had finished Mark and the girls came out, and we were looking around, and I asked him if he had seen our lawn chairs that have been haunting me, because I cannot find them. He said he has not, so Val and I went to the store and bought some new ones. They are very useful things to have, so I didn't mind replacing them so much, except that I know I did not get rid of those other ones, and it just bugs me that I can't seem to find them.

Anyway, we found them on sale at Dillon's of all places, and in a variety of colors. Mark got BLUE, I got PINK, Valleri got PURPLE and Emily got GREEN.


2 comments:

Grannymouse said...

It's comforting to know I'm not the only one to misplace something.

Gram~cr'kr said...

Wanna trade? I like the purple one.