Monday, June 30, 2008

Did I Tell You Gram Is A Genius....

and, I am not just sucking up either. OK, maybe a little, but she is. Really.
On Friday, Val woke up with a nasty case of pimples. Like, 5 of them. All along one side of her face. Gram took us out on Friday for a girl's day out, and one of the stops we made was to get her some blemish therapy by bare escentuals.
She woke up this morning, and her complexion is once again clear. Well, she had a huge zit, and now it is little more than a bump, so I am saying it is clear. WHEW! She will continue to just brush a little on each day, to keep her face clean and clear.

I wanted to add this update, because I realized that Danelle for one, is really concerned about what is going on in my life. I realized this after I read how she was wondering about my lawn chairs, probably on a daily basis, but I am now in a good place about them. Just so you know.

And yes, I realize that 5 pimples is not a national crisis, but remember how you felt when you were starting high school. And yes, I know she still has 45+ days off, but she sees a bunch of the cute running boys every night when she goes and runs at Sedgwick County Park.

1 comment:

Gram~cr'kr said...

OOOweee, I am very glad to hear about Val's success with the blemish therapy. It was selected as a winner in it's field. If you remember, you can add a bit to her make-up, and get the benefits the whole time she has it on. WOOOPPEEE. Yep, I remember being that age (I'm old but not that old). I am glad to hear I am a genius. First time anyone ever said that about me. Love you.