Friday, June 27, 2008

Octopus

Today, Gram treated Val, Emi and I to lunch at the Olive Garden. I had Calamari. I shared it with Val and Emi, but when I offered some to Gram, she refused. What is up with that? I don't understand. She doesn't like octopus. Or chicken liver.
Now, I am not saying that she secretly likes it. Like she hides and eats it when noone else is around, I am just saying that she may try it one of these times.
Everyone should. It's good. Not like a hot dog! YUCK!!!!!!!

I think she will try it..........and I hope I am there when she does.

1 comment:

Gram~cr'kr said...

Sorry kiddo, that will NEVER happen. I don't eat innerds or creepy crawly things. Just the way I am. AND, if I ever thought about it, Val changed my mind when she said it was chewy. OMG that is disgusting. But, I love you anyway.