Sunday, June 22, 2008

Tim Bystrom

Mark's friend, died last week. They were not extremely close as adults, so we were not notified, and kind of found out as a fluke.
Mark and Tim did have a lot of good times together growing up in the "country", outside of the Newton city limits, and their families were very close friends years ago.
Tim's mom is still thought of by me at least as Granny B. She gave herself this name when I was pregnant with Val so she could practice being a grandma. She did a good job.

I just think it is really sad when a man who is just 37, dies, and leaves behind children, who will, I am sure, miss their dad. I don't think any child should ever lose a parent, but I also don't want parents to lose their children, so I am out of luck I guess. I just hate it for their family, and I wish all of it could have been different.

Today, we celebrated a new life about to join our families, but we were also reminded of the passing of life. It's all a circle.......

No comments: