Thursday, June 5, 2008

There is no reset button


This is Val's pride and joy. She loves her ipod! Today, she was listening to some songs she just downloaded (legally-I know a person who is in an unfortunate lawsuit situation over pirated music) and it just froze up. In the middle of the song.
I am not electronics savvy, by any means, and Mark had to work late, and Val was kind of freakin, so I went on the internet, and found a site that gave step by step directions on how to fix a frozen ipod. I said we should wait for her dad, which we did for a while, then Val wanted to try it, and gosh darnit, she fixed it all by her lonesome!
And then, she celebrated by downloading more songs.
I am keeping the directions in my Favorites file.
Just in case.

1 comment:

Danelle said...

All of our iPod's have frozen at one time or another. I did the same thing the first time it happened..went online to figure it out. This last time I had forgotten so I waited and let Tim do it.