Sunday, June 22, 2008

Testing

Let's play Who Am I....
1. Apparently, I really hope I love ducks.
2. Strawberries are going to be a popular clothing choice for me.
3. I won't miss the sound of my mommy's heartbeat, thanks to my grandmommy's teddy.
4. I hope I never get sick, but if I do, I will have plenty of things to help my mommy and daddy give me medicine.
5. By the looks of the gift table, I must already have a LOT of family and friends who really love me, but who could blame them?

Have you guessed yet?

It's Alyssa Raenell, making her grand debut in just a matter of weeks, just hoping her daddy gets her room painted in time. HAHA!

Congratulations to Seth and Andra.

What a time you will have!!!!

You guys are the lucky ducks!!!!!!!!!!

PS- I know I am far down on the list, but I am available for babysitting! I'm cheap too! FREE!!!

No comments: