Sunday, June 1, 2008

My man Landon


I decided this was family night. I wrote about Shelbie and Noah a while ago, so I am going to focus on my other nephews now.
For some reason, there was a theme going on last month of cousins trying to beat Valleri in photos. I'm not sure what was going on exactly, except that she probably deserved it. Just kidding!
Landon is a smart little cookie. Very sporty. Mark especially enjoyed watching him wrestle a few times, but that was because it was his favorite sport. His favorite, I think, is football. We only got to see one scrimmage last season, because we were busy with girl sports, but I know he did a great job all season, I hope we can see him more next season.
Last year, Landon and Shelbie stayed with us for 3-4 days while Tim and Danelle went to Mexico on vacation. I was being a smartass, and trying to scare them, and went around the house to the bedroom window they were playing in and beat on it, and he, Emi, and Shelbie were screaming and jumping around, then, like an idiot, I turned and twisted my knee and fell on the concrete cutting it open, and bleeding pretty bad. He saw it, and ran out with Uncle Cracker and helped me inside, then that little sweetie sat with me while Mark went out for pizza. He said he was going to stay with me in case I needed anything. I recovered enough to drive him to his baseball game a few days later. And now, I am fully recovered, in case you were wondering.
I know Landon is getting to the age where he is a "tough guy", but I love him, and will be patient until he grows out of it. I know he loves me, even if he doesn't say it anymore, he will again, and I will just continue to hug and kiss him and talk to him about Legos and everything else he likes, because he is one special little guy to me!
I love him!!!!

No comments: