Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hey, You Could Put Her In Your Pocket, But Could She Breathe?


Ok, all of you know that Emi dances, and some of her costumes have been outrageous, and this was one from a song called "Shake Your Tail Feather" from the Chicken Little movie.
The thing about it is, that you are looking at a tiny Emily. It is a statue made from lucite, that was cut to her exact picture that year. She was in 4th grade at the time.
I just think it was funny, because as I passed it yesterday, I thought of Auntie Nelle, always saying she wants to put you in her pocket. Now, she could. I will have to keep my eye on the statue next time she comes over. I would hate to have to frisk her on her way out.

2 comments:

Gram~cr'kr said...

HUMMMM, maybe I could get it before Nelle!!

Danelle said...

It's mine! In the pocket she goes.