Saturday, June 21, 2008

Pretty in Pink

It's all about the pink!
Aunt Sherry is the only one of her siblings to have a daughter. Marie, Burt and Gary all were the proud parents of boys.
Her daughter, Gere, has 2 daughters, Kerrymaie and Andra.
Andra found out hours ago, she and her husband Seth are going to be the ecstatic parents of a baby girl, in just a few months.
Who doesn't love a baby girl? They are sweet, I know, because that is all I got too. I love boys also, and enjoy my nephews, but a baby girl is so exciting!!!
I know that they will be great parents~ they have wanted a baby for a long time. They are both caring, wonderful people!
Tomorrow is a co-ed baby shower for the new family, and I know that it will be a lot of fun!

2 comments:

Grannymouse said...

How very thoughtful of you to write such a wonderful piece. FYI her name will be:

Alyssa Raenell Herzog

Gram~cr'kr said...

I think the piece is really sweet Michie.

The name carries on:
Geraldine Raenell
Andra Raenell and now
Baby Alyssa Raenell.

The meaning of the name Alyssa is Rational
The origin of the name Alyssa is Greek

Just a bit of trivia