Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Tides Are Turning.....

JUSTICE!!!!!!

The police found my mom and dad's van. You know,it was stolen from their house during a burglary on Sunday night/Monday morning.
Apparently, the theives ditched it at a gas station on West St. on Monday morning. The gas station said it has been there since Monday, sitting in one of their stalls, they thought it was broken down. When noone came for it, or called them, they called the police today, and when they ran the license plate, it came up stolen, so they called my mom and dad.
My dad and Tim went and retrieved it, and the only damage done, is a dent in the back bumper. Even the car seat is still in there. Nothing else was taken, and there was no damage. They think that they may have paniced at my parents ( heard a noise) and stole it to get away and then ditched it, far from their house.

The keys are still missing, but they changed the locks to their house. The police also believe that they probably threw the keys away, because, that would link them to the crime.

The only thing that still kind of creeps me out, is that my mom had the girl's pictures from school on her keychain. It makes me a little sick to think they saw them. Yuck!

But, a happy ending, to be sure.

1 comment:

Gram~cr'kr said...

What good news you have shared here. I am glad it was found and not trashed. God IS good.