Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Danelle-International Crime Lord? Perhaps... the prints aren't in yet!

The police have found out who stole my parents van. It was a woman, by the name of Lea Metcalf. I decided she really shouldn't have a right to privacy, that is why I gave her name. Those of you who know Danelle, now know the joke.
Metcalf=Danelle's maiden name.
Maybe her alias is Lea. Maybe not. Maybe she is living a double life of crime. Maybe not. Noone will know until the first appearance in court. Charges will be pressed against her.
The police found her by running the fingerprints they collected against the database from visitors at Hotel Jailblock.
Where were you Danelle on 4/17/2008. That was the latest arrest against her!

***** I love Danelle. I know she is in no way the woman who stole the van. I know she is not related to the person who stole the van. It is just a coincidence. I am just poking some fun at her, because I haven't seen her in a while, and I miss her.

Besides, I think Jaywalking is more her sport anyway!

3 comments:

The Timster said...

OMG, I am laughing my ass off

Danelle said...

Maybe I did it...maybe I didn't.

Danelle said...

Maybe that is my secret twin. Ever think of that?