Tuesday, July 8, 2008

The Burger King King


My brother Brian, doesn't read my blog. You can read his on kwch.com, but I know that there are a lot of you that read a lot of them every day, and who wants to keep up with one of an almost total stranger?
Anyway, he hates the Burger King King. He freaks him out. Those commercials where he is looking in a window, or popping up in a bedroom. So, I, being the kind and understanding sister that I am, decided to get him one for Christmas. I think it is the perfect gift. I am planning on wrapping it in velvet, and doing some kind of presentation.
If we celebrated on Christmas Day instead of Christmas Eve, I think I would have Megahn wearing it in bed when he woke up. Instead, I may scheme with her to come over early on our Birthdays and wear it as I sit on the edge of his bed, so when he wakes up, I will be right there, in his face. That would be a good 35th birthday for him, and freaking him out would be a good 36th birthday for me!
I also got another Christmas gift for someone who reads this blog, so I cannot give any info about that.
Anyway, a room update- Emily's will be decorated in HOOPS & YOYO and and Val's is in purples and limes.

2 comments:

Gram~cr'kr said...

He's gona get you back, you know paybacks are h3!!
Cute picture Misch, I love the idea of your sister in law with it on when he wakes up. That would be funnnnnnnny!!

Grannymouse said...

You sre a devious little imp aren't you!? Have fun!!!!