Monday, July 28, 2008

Poor Emi Bear!


Poor little Emily is sick. She has a stomach ache. She hasn't felt good since yesterday afternoon, but today, she still didn't feel great, so I made her some chicken noodle soup, but she couldn't even eat it. So, to make her feel better,she has a bed on the couch with a fan, her favorite blanket, pillows, and all her favorite stuffed animals, some from long ago. She has Cookie Monster that her papa gave her at his last Christmas, Little Bear, from the cartoon on Nickelodeon, from her Nanny and Buddy, Miss Muffin that she got in Colorado, from when we went there to visit Mark, Strawberry Shortcake that her Gram Cracker gave her for her birthday one year,a Cabbage Patch Doll ,and Koda from Brother Bear.
If all of this ( plus medicine) doesn't make her feel better, I don't know what will.

2 comments:

Danelle said...

Feel better soon sweetie!

Gram~cr'kr said...

I am waving my magic wand for Emi!!! Get well sweet angel. I love you.