Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Oh, What A Bad Week. And It's Only Tuesday!

My family has had a really suck week so far.
On Sunday night/Monday morning, my parents house was robbed of cash and their van was also stolen. That has been a nightmare. They have another car, but this evening, as my mom left from a church service at All Saints, she couldn't start the car, because the battery had died. Mark and my dad got it started, and then he went and bought a new one, but it has been very stressful.
Yesterday, I was leaving the Park with Val after her run, and our car wouldn't start. Her coach, Mark V. got it started for us though. Another battery issue, it seems.
My sister also had car trouble because a belt fell off her car, which got fixed, but now their dryer is broken.
I haven't spoken to either of my brothers, and I don't think I want to, who knows what tragedy will befall us next.
It would be nice to have a week off.
I am going into hiding Thursday, and don't plan to surface until Monday or Tuesday.
Hope your week is better. I want to steal some of your luck if it is......

No comments: