Thursday, July 31, 2008

Sport Physicals

This time of year is so expensive! Usually I would at least be happy about not having to buy back to school clothes, but this year, we had to get Val new school uniforms, which were probably more expensive than back to school clothes shopping for most people.
Today we have to go to Kirby Chiropractic to get the girls their sport physicals. I like to get them over with so they can participate for a year, and then I don't have to try to remember one more thing that has to be done.
Emily hates to go and get them. I think she gets nervous around doctors, and she still absolutely hates to have her blood pressure taken. Always has and always will I think. Anyway, I am sure they will pass with flying colors. Then, when I go to buy all of Val's books on Monday, I can turn in her physical. She has to have one not only for sports but also for PE. I didn't realize that kids had to have physicals for PE class in high school. I wonder if it is only for private schools, or is all of them do it??????

1 comment:

Danelle said...

I always had to have a school physical for PE too. I'm way ahead of you on this one!! For once. I got Landon's football physical way over a month ago. Finally I'm on the ball with something!