Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Sugar Would Melt...

Mark went above and beyond his usual level of sweetness, last night.
On Mondays and Thursdays I take Val on her run, then on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday Mark does it. It was so HOT last night, Mark, out of the blue, offered to take Val for me, because it was too hot for me to be out.
I thought this was so sweet of him! Everyone knows how much I love the cold and hate the heat, so I really appreciated his gesture.
I even left right then, and went to Wal Mart to get those Aqua Cool things that have that gel stuff in them to tie around your neck. If you have never tried them, they really cool a person down fast. It looks like a bandana that you tie around your neck. Anyway, got 1 for him and 1 for Val.
She ran 5.75 miles last night. She wanted to do 6, buy her coach Mark wanted her not to push it because of the heat. All of them got some distance knocked off their run.
Long story short-Mark is sweet. He must think I am sweeter though,since he was out there and didn't melt. I probably would have. Next time there is a blizzard, I will go out for him.
Oh, one more thing-Happy Late Birthday to Garrett. I missed it by 1 day.

No comments: