Saturday, October 18, 2008

Will Fun Night Really Be Fun????

Tonight is Fun Night at St Margaret Mary. It is a school fundraiser. Each classroom has games and prizes in it, and the kids buy tickets and get to play, mess around, eat junk food, etc. etc.
It does not start until 5:30, but being the suckers that we are, we are going to get ready to go pretty quick.
I am in charge of the kitchen, tonight, and when I am done cleaning up, Val and I and her friend Jessica, are picking up Hunter, Dale, and Ronado, and going to the Twin Lakes Terror, another haunted house.
When Mark, Emily and Trinh are done cleaning up the booths, they are going to the Haunted Island at Watson Park.
That is their payback for spending the whole day at school, setting up.
Val and Jessica are going to work at the Fish Pond, and Mark is working the Duck Pond.Emily is walking around with Tarah and Trinh. They are going to wear slippers and cat or bunny ears. She is taking the camera, so if she remembers to take some pics I will post them tomorrow. I need to get some more pics up, but I never seem to have pictures to go with my stories anymore....

No comments: