Friday, October 10, 2008

Surgery

Last Saturday, I had the opportunity to meet the sweetest little snuggle bunny baby, I have seen in a long time, Alyssa. Her mommy, Andra, took her over to Nancy's while she was doing Val's nails for her dance.
Andra has since, entered the hospital with a massive kidney infection, a blood clot in her lung, and I believe an absess in her uterus. She is having surgery today. ST.
BENEDICT PRAY FOR HER!!

My brother in law Tim is having surgery also, but his is Lasik. He has been looking forward to this a long time. ST CLARE OF ASSISI PRAY FOR HIM!!

I am thinking that today I will be a little on edge, I am planning to go to school a touch early so I can spend some time in the chapel. I hope all goes well. I love both of these people tremendously, and hope for safe recoveries.

No comments: