Friday, October 24, 2008

I Never Meant...

...to ignore you this week. It has been crazy busy! On Monday, Emi and Val were out of school and Emi had dance class, then on Tuesday, and Wednesday, life just got away from me, and last night, Mark had a sport meeting after working overtime, I had Val's parent teacher conferences, and that left Gram Cracker saving us by taking Emily to dance class.
What else, what else? My mom has been out all week because she had to go to the ER on Sunday night, with a bladder infection, kidney infection, and kidney stones. I asked her why she just didn't believe Val when she told her they were no fun, but I guess she had to see for herself. I think she is on the mend.
Tomorrow, I am taking 1 final vanload of kids (like 8) to the Forest of Fear in Udall. On Halloween, Val and Hunter are going to a small party one of her friends is having, from her Homecoming Pictures. Emily may do something with her friend Tarah, but I don't know yet. They are not good about making plans ahead of schedule.
I promise I will try to be more faithful to you this week!

No comments: