Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What Else Can Go Wrong??????

The Suckiest Week. I have invented the word, and it goes with this week great!

Yesterday, Val and I got stopped on the way to school by a flat tire. My dad came and rescued us, and it all turned out well enough, but it got our day off to a horrible start! Val only had 2 minutes to get to her first class, and I was 6 minutes late to work. Not a huge deal, but I like to be early everwhere, everytime, so it really threw off my day!
Today, my alarm goes off, and I snooze. I figured I had plenty of time. I thought it was 5;45, and it was actually 6:45.Mark and EMily usually leave at 6:15, and Val and I leave at 10 till 7 every morning, so that messed me up too!!!!
Get to school, and the worst news of all hits me in the heart. One of our former students, who I am VERY close to has an Operable brain tumor. Still, a brain tumor, but they are confident that they can fix it. It is so depressing. I think I am going to pick up my kids. Hug them. Kiss them. Curl up and watch a movie with them.
I don't know if I even want to go to sleep tonight. I dread what is coming tomorrow.... it feels like Friday the 13th!
Enough Bitching! I am done.

3 comments:

Grannymouse said...

Remember, bad things usually happen in three's so you should be done. Besides, it sounds like it has to get better anyway. Love to You and Yours!!!

Danelle said...

I had a flat last week. No dad to call to my rescue but I did have the truck to get in. But, the truck had a low tire so I had to go get air in it before going anywhere. Then, Tim had a HUGE headache trying to get it fixed that night. Ask him about it sometime! My prayers go up for Paul. I hope all is well.

Gram~cr'kr said...

I have nothing to say. Read the comment I made to Danelle. Is this a joke or April Fools. I'm getting nervous.
My prayers to Paul.