Friday, October 3, 2008

Homecoming Week Day 5



Ultimate pride. Green and Gold forever. It goes by a couple different names. Today, the kids are challenged to wear as much green and gold as possible, no face paint allowed. I don't want Val to wear hair color either,what if it didn't come out tomorrow????? Yikes!!!!
Tonight is the Homecoming Game vs East Aces. I knew I should have gotten Val an East Shirt for last Tuesday, instead of Kapaun, I just did not think of calling Sharon in enough time.
After school, there is a Tailgate Party by Outback Steakhouse, then the game. My cousins are coming in from Wellington, to watch Jake play, so, we should have a really good time. Emi gets to take Lauren with her, and Val is going with all her friends.

1 comment:

Gram~cr'kr said...

I think this is the best one yet. Really creative.