Saturday, October 4, 2008

2 Beauties, 5 Crazies, and 1 Lucky, Lucky Guy





Here is a sampling of pics. I will do more tomorrow, but my computer is SO SLOW tonight!!!!
You all know my Val and my Emi. Most of you can pick out Hunter. Spencer would be the other guy. Kaitlyn is his date. She has on the solid black dress. Jessica is the cutie in the black and white.
When we and Kaitlyn's mom Alice, picked the kids up from Applebee's, we had time to kill, so we took them to Blockbuster to walk around (weird!). Alice and I went to Hobby Lobby to get super glue to fix K's purse. I ended up gluing my finger to my hand, but all is well now.
Anyway, the kids were messing around, and they all piled in our car, then, we dropped them off, and took Emi to Braum's because she has been such a good sport through all this drama.

We also met Hunter's dad. He is a super nice guy!
More pics tomorrow. I promise!

1 comment:

Gram~cr'kr said...

Verrrrry nice pictures.
But my FAVORITE is of Val & Emi, that is a beautiful picture of the two of them. I want one to frame.
WOW!!